Friday, March 28, 2008

What the ****?


I cannot believe my loving Nana thinks that I need training. Why not Leo or my Mom. Nana says it because I am the most stubborn so she signed me and her up for Obedience class of all things. I don't understand I am obedient. I give her kisse and make sure she doesn't toss and turn at night. I let her comb my hair even though I don't like it, I behave in the bath. What is the problem. She told pop that she wanted to get me ready to pass the Canine Good Citizen test. Can I ask why? it's not like I asked for it. Maybe the classes are really to teach her obedience, yep that's what it is and she wants me along because she loves me the mostest and I am the biggest to.

2 comments:

Joe Stains said...

The obedience class CANNOT be for you, we don't believe it!

Ruby Bleu said...

Totally right...it is for your Nana...not you. Nope!

Lots of Licks, Ruby